So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Light A Way On My Love

Optimists tend to see the beauty in the world and all of it's surroundings, breathing in the air around them and enjoying the colors of the earth. Pessimistic people see no point in the extras.There's a lot that could be said for the line of events that happened recently, but I find myself not wanting to talk about it. I hope this doesn't confuse anyone too badly, but I need to talk about it without talking about it. I feel lost. It's so confusing because there's this piece of me missing and I can't decided if it's a good or bad thing, or if I like it or not.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails