So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

We'll Walk This World Together Through The Storm



For the first time since I was little I've been looking forward to winter. Even the cold "heavy coat, gloves, scarf and hat" weather that comes along with it. I've spent so many years dreading winter and hating every second of it that I've missed how I used to enjoy it. I miss making snow angels and forts, and sledding down the smallest hills but screaming anyways. Maybe I'll regret wishing for it once it comes, but it's coming anyways, why not enjoy it?

I'm setting up my Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving. I want to get the angels out, and the nativity set, and cover the house in strongly scented cinnamon candles. I want to smile at the first snow. I want to be excited to be able to wear my winter coat for the first time. So I will be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails