So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, November 26, 2010

While We're On The Subject Can We Change The Subject Now?

I want a perfect ending, and I'm learning the hard way that my "happily ever after" isn't always going to be exactly what I expected, but it doesn't make it any less amazing. Some poems won't rhyme and some stars won't shine any brighter than the night light that's plugged into my wall but I can still find my way home. I'm so immature, but I'm changing and I'm being molded slowly into the person I want to be for the rest of my life. I have some idea of who I want to be sure, but I'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to get there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails