So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Sing Me To Sleep, I'll See You In My Dreams



It's taken me 16 years to realize that I'll never be perfect. I've lived such a long life, but I have many more years to live through, and although I wont reach the perfection I'm aiming for, I have people that make me feel perfect in all the ways that count. Lately I feel 10 years older than I really am but it's in such a good way that I don't even care. I'm just so happy with the life and challenges I've been given. So many problems I'm being forced to overcome and each of them making me stronger. I love most of the people I am surrounded by and though life could be better, I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails