So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, September 27, 2010

No Regrets, Just Love

"Once in awhile someone comes along and changes everything you believe about yourself."


I guess I'll never know what made you believe that I would let you control me the way you tried to but you were dead wrong. I'm a lot stronger than I look and although I do break down occasionally just like everyone else, I am most definitely capable of holding it together when it matters the most. I guess I'll never know what made you lie, but whatever the reason it's you whose getting hurt now, not me. I am lovely and I am loved and I know its true so telling me otherwise is a waste of your time. I love my boyfriend and my friends and the people who surround me and everyone else who wants to bring me down can give up now because it's most definitely not working.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails