So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder How You Stay So Sad When You're So Beautiful...

"The happiness you feel today is part of the pain you feel later and the pain you feel now is part of the happiness you will later feel." 
-C.S. Lewis


I never know what to say when I'm being attacked, I just sit there and take it. But I am strong. There is nothing that you will see me give up on. Ever. I never knew that there was so much pain you could feel having someone so close to you but unable to see and talk to you due to the actions of someone else. I need to see his smile every day and I need to hear his voice at night as I'm falling asleep, but I can't. Six hours isn't nearly enough...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails