So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, June 14, 2010

I Know a Place Where The Grass Is Really Greener

So, I did it. I'm sorry, I know it's terrible...but I broke down and saw Karate Kid. And hey, it was actually pretty good. I mean it was one of the few movies that came out this year that I would actually pay to see again and was worth it to pay the first time. It was cute. Although, it did last forever. But now I feel inspired and I may just have to learn me some Kung Fu. Plus the kid was from Detroit. DETROIT. 2 hours from my house! Pretty cool. I really had to blog about that before I went to bed and now I am satisfied. So have a good night people. I love you all, really! <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails