So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome To Paradise

So, I know I've posted this before but it's from one of my favorite books and honestly it's beautiful. If you don't like it then don't read it, it's that simple. If you do like it, well, then I like you. I apologize for being so boring lately. I'm glad you guys still read and write to me. You all send such great feedback and that's what keeps me writing. So...here it is:

"If you are reading this...
congratulations, you are alive.
if that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is."
-Monsters Under Your Head by Chad Sugg


Quote post for the win! Enjoy :)

"Real dreamers can't sleep. They lie awake at night. Their minds racing, not only with the former day but with the days and years to come...Without my dreams I would be nothing and a person without dreams is nothing I want to be."

"When you get too old to even remember your first kiss burn all the photographs and make new ones."

"Perfect is a word made up by a fool."

"You'll never be able to relive yesterday so go ahead and enjoy today while you can."

"It's easy to make a memory, it's a little harder to take them back."

"Sidewalks shouldn't have this much influence on where I've been and where I want to go."

"Music has been my driving force behind life. It, to me, can fix bad moods, bad days, even bad people. It is the beat of my life."

"It's the cards and the movies and the pop songs that are to blame for all the lies and the heartache...everything."

"Happiness isn't about getting what you want all of the time it's about enjoying what you already have."

"I was a flight risk with a fear of falling, wondering why we even bother with love if it never lasts."

"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."
(Author's Note: Okay, story of my life much? I'm pretty sure starting over in a new school, leaving all my friends, quitting one cheer team and transferring to a different one and deciding to give up my music counts for this, don't ya think?)


"Pain is inevitable- suffering is optional."

"Our time is but a breath so we better breath it."

"Forget about forever and the true love you want to find. Just remember to forget and it will all find you."

CREDITS-
Most of these are by "Anonymous" but the remainder are from these lovely people/books/movies/songs/bands:
Rian Dawson
Chad Sugg
(500) Days Of Summer
Lyrics Speak For Us (Buddy4U)
1,000 Words (Buddy4U)
Taylor Swift
Raymond Lindquist
M. Kathleen Casey

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails