So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Open Wounds They Turn To Scars; In Time They Heal Like Broken Hearts.



I've found that I'm really good at writing when I'm depressed but not so much when I'm happy. This is quite unfortunate because the happy moments are the ones I tend to want to write about and being depressed and reading about it gets old after awhile. Anyways, my point is that you may have to bear with me- and my uninteresting writing- for awhile since my mood is great and I don't think that's going to change any time soon.

1 comment:

Emily Kristine said...

Dude, I was gonna post this exact same picture today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails