So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Day Once Dawned, And It Was Beautiful


What happens when what's best for you isn't the most comfortable option? I'm so scared to start over with everything but I know I have to. My life has changed so much in the last few months that I'm not quite sure how to handle all of this. I've met so many new people and all of them are great, but what about my old friends that wont talk to me? What about my dreams of being a musician that I'm giving up by switching schools? I'm confused and excited and incredibly terrified. 

I have cheer camp for the rest of this week, but if I get any time to write at all I will. For those of you who read this who live outside of Michigan, the weather here is great (for once) and you should be very jealous! I'm still working on writing my new book so I'll keep updating you on the status of that, but you must know that the progress is very slow. Plus I have to write this paper for school that I haven't started yet, so that comes first. Thanks for reading. Have a good rest of the week! <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails