So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Remember Years Ago Someone Told Me I Should Take Caution When It Comes To Love.

I don't want to get my hopes up to high but there is one thing in my life going particularly good right now. Will I tell you what it is? No.

I feel like I write the same thing over and over and I can't decide if that's good or bad or neither. But I write what I think about and I think about what I feel and editing this and taking stuff out because I have already mentioned it is like completely erasing a thought from your mind- possible, but terrible. I like my thoughts the way they are and the only editing I ever do is for spelling and puncuation errors.

(P.S. Sorry this is so short. I planned on writing a long one but I'm extremely tired and have nothing more to say.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails