So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

With Each Scar There's A Map That Tells A Story

I don't know what I'm doing. Muddling through life I guess. But it doesn't seem to be much fun. I'm confused, bored and tired. Really tired. I feel tied down to things. It's summer, yet I have so much to do. I know I complain a lot, but there's not a lot that I don't find negative aspects to. Yeah, it bothers me, but I can't do anything about it right now. I'm tired. Like, literally. I'm always either sleeping, or thinking about sleeping. But, the mono is gone. So I guess it's just me working so hard and it's wiping me out. I'm having trouble updating this a lot, so I'll try as hard as I can but I don't know how much I actually will. I can guarantee that it won't be every single day though, so bear with me, please.


"This broken heart is far too weak to run for you this long. 
Why don't you care at all? I'm dying for a place in your heart."

2 comments:

Imperfect said...

I liked your blog. Keep writing. :)

Megin said...

Thanks so much. I appreciate it (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails