So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Don't Be Afraid To Stand Out...That's How The Lost Get Found



"But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."
-Umberto Eco 


Clouds are awesome. They move, they change, they cry, they stay together...


That is so true...but clouds don't smell.

I've gotten close enough to smell them in a dream, but I always imagined that they would smell like life.

What does life smell like exactly?

It changes a lot. Sometimes it can be a terrible odor, and sometimes, it can be as fresh as the spring. It depends on which cloud-or life- that you smell.

I wish I could fly, just to try it.

You can fly. In your mind.

Sometimes I wish we live in our minds. It doesn't exactly make sense, but we have more freedom and power in our minds. We can fly, be invisible, do anything we want.

You do live in your mind. Don't you see? The images your eyes see are transmitted to your brain. You see exactly what you want you see. Nothing more, nothing less.

But I don't choose death or pain, yet sometimes I see it. 

You see pain, I see change. You see death, yet I see a transition to a better life. Feelings can be controlled to. You make life what you want it to be. Happy is the day when each individual learns this for themselves. You just have to believe it.


-Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails