So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead

Met a guy last night. That sounds weird but it's true. I mean, I don't want to sound like someone who just meets guys all the time and becomes obsessed because that's really not how I am but, I just mean I met him as a friend.  And we are. Friends, I mean.

So now I'm watching America's Next Top Model and I'm exhausted because my friend and I stayed up til 2 in the morning and got up at 8am. Bad idea. I'm so tired I'm yawning big while writing this. Imagine that. Later tonight I'm going to a party and I'm really excited because I haven't been to a party since I got sick and that's like, a month. Now I'm back and ready to party!

I just thought I'd update, even though this isn't a really good post, I wanted to say hello to everyone and say have a Happy Tuesday (: Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails