So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Forget About The Sunshine When It's Gone



I have plans today to play in the rain with my best friend Emily, and dye my hair purple. No joke. I'm going all out on spunk because a month ago, when I left school, I realized I really don't care what anyone thinks of me I don't need the people who doubt everything I say and I definitely don't need the people who make a game of putting me down so I just don't care anymore. I'm going to be 100% me. And I am happy with this decision. Anyone who doesn't like me, well, that's their problem, not mine. As far as I'm concerned I have anyone I could ever need.

I am finally getting my dream beach birthday weekend! It's been approved by the parents (who are in charge of budget) and all I have to do is plan! Two of my girl friends (Emily & Brianna) are coming with me, and for my big present I am getting a plane ticket to Arizona. I am so excited. This is going to be the best birthday of my natural born life. I'm hoping this week goes as good-or better-than my weekend was because I had a lot of fun this past weekend and I want the same for the next 5 days. It's supposed to rain today, but Emily is coming over (like I said before) and we are going to walk to Sally's to get purple hair dye (also like I said before) so this should be quite exciting. For now though, I'm going to go outside and enjoy the kind of sunny yet cloudy but hot weather while it lasts. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails