So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Have You Ever Been Alone In A Crowded Room?

I seem to do most of my thinking at night right before I fall asleep. The later it is, the more thoughts there are rushing through my head. It gets pretty annoying too, seeing as me, being a writer, I always have to write everything down or else the thoughts pester me until I do. This, my friends, is why I never seem to get as much sleep as I really should and it will be like that for my forseeable future. I am so used to it though, it doesn't seem to bother me as much as it probably should. Anways, I am out in the garden right now with my Dad on the deck with my laptop, and it is so breathtakingly beautiful out here. I love these summer evenings where you an just sit outside, and my favorite part? The fireflies. They don't usually start showing up in my area until later on in June but I never mind waiting because ever since I was a little girl I would wish on them. They were always seen by me as fairies. The best part of a summer night. It may sound silly, but I don't care because to me, it's the closest thing on earth, besides love, to magic. And I love that.


So, for all of you who box dye your hair (you don't need to raise your hands, this is confidential, ladies) I have BREAKING NEWS. Not really, but it's pretty cool anyways. While testing different brands of hair dye on strips of real human hair, my friends and I discovered that the longest lasting, least fading, most vibrant and healthy brand for hair color is...(drumroll please)...CLAIROL! We tested two types of Clairol (Herbal Essences and Nice&Easy), and both lasted longer than any other of the types we were testing. Upon further research we discovered a chemical in all the others that wasn't listed on the Clairol boxes that is supposed to keep your hair looking healthy but also causes the hair dye to fade faster. And since Clairol also left the hair looking shinier and healthier, we figure you can do without that added chemical anyways ;)

So thanks for stopping buy and reading! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and enjoys the upcoming week! <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails