So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Smell Of Gasoline In The Summer Heat

I am listening to Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron&Wine and the song just feels like a warm summer night. I don't know if that makes sense to all of you people but sometimes I just feel music and this is really powerful. And before you start wondering, no, I am not high. Music is just my thing.

I helped my mom make a blog this morning called "The Violin Diaries"and it's pretty cool if I do say so myself. She's not too hip on how to use blogs and stuff but she really wanted to write one on her journey through learning the violin later on in life. It's pretty inspiring stuff if you ask me. I mean, I'd never admit it to her, but she's almost better than me and she's only been playing since October where as I've been playing since I was 9. I think we got it backwards because she started playing on piano and I started on cello but she's so much better at violin and I'm a natural on piano so it just worked out upside down, I guess. I'm really into updating this thing. I do it pretty much everyday, and sometimes I feel like twice a day is necissary so say all of the things that I want to, but I rarely ever do two posts a day. If I ever start to, I'm only going to be able to do one picture a day, but that's okay. I mean, there are more words than pictures in the world, and that's the way it should be. I'm not gonna go messing around with the way things are so that the universe goes all ape on me! No, thank you, I'm good!

So before I go, I would just like to say:
HAPPY SUMMER!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails