So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Having Fun Don't Put Me Down

NEW POLL! Check it out (:


So I'm sitting here with Brett-who came to visit me- watching Silent Library on MTV. It's pretty funny, but disturbing at the same time. I'm glad that people find it safe to visit me every once in awhile now. I'm feeling better, but not fully, and since it's so late in the year I have to completely finish the year homeschooling. Can't even go back for exams. On the bright side though, my penpal texted me today and told me I am welcome to come up with my aunt to her brother's graduation. I'm so excited to see her! They live in Illinois close to Chicago I believe, and I'm just so happy to be getting out of Michigan even if only for a weekend. Especially since I get to see Teigan, who I haven't seen in so long! YES!

Watch this video! Click Here!
^^So Mitchell Davis, who I used to be in love with and could only dream on meeting has COME TO SAGINAW. My home town! I was searching through his videos showing Brett how weird and unpleasant he has gotten to watch and I came acrossed a video labelled "Saginaw". I clicked on it and sure enough he was at the Soccer Complex where I grew up playing kiddie league soccer and the Wal-Mart where I go at least once a week. Insane. Watch the video!! (:

I've added the poll section and what I think I'm going to do is do a new one each week, leave it up for 7 days, then after the poll closes I'll leave it up for an extra 24 hours so everyone can see the results. Also, I've added a "Graphic Of The Month" section on the side bar of the main page. Each month I will put up a graphic that has to do with blogging or the internet on there. Enjoy them! I Hope you guys are having a great weekend so far. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails