So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All I See In You Is Another Mistake Right Over My Shoulder

There is no trust to be had anymore. Enough said. People lie. Everyone does. I mean, people say you can trust them, sure, but that doens't make it true. People think that they can go around and mess with you and everything will be the same after. I forgive people easily, just because I believe people always deserve another chance, but I don't forget. I miss a lot of people who I've let out of my life but I now know that I am so much happier without them. I've moved on and it's good for me. I even quit my schools cheerleading team. I mean, I couldn't try out anyways with the homeschooling and everything but I decided I'm done with it for good. I'm probably going to join the All-Star Gemz though, because I know I will miss cheerleading, and they offered me to come be on their team. I love the coach too, Coach Tara is so nice (: It's just, at Heritage there was so much drama on the team. The girls who never believed me about my back handspring. Why would I even lie about that? It's so dumb, and they're dumb for picking a fight over something so stupid. One girl even said something along the lines of "you're making yourself look bad by lying when you know you'll be found out" what would she have done if I HAD tried out and did my back handspring right then and there. SHE would have ended up looking bad. I thought about going just to do that, but I can't be on school grounds.

Also, my dad's gone to Cincinatti and my mom's freaking out because there is so much going on right now and we need like 10 parents in this house to get everything done, and there is only one. It kind of sucks, a lot. I miss my dad, and he won't be able to take me driving anymore before my test when he's in Ohio. I'm angry about this. I really hope I pass! In case you people forgot, I failed last time. I can't fail again, I will honestly probably cry if I do.

Eh, it's 11:04pm so I guess I'm going to sleep now. I'll update tomorrow, hopefully, unless it's another really nice day out. As always, thanks for reading!

MY TOP 10 "GOODBYE" SONGS:
  1. All Time Low- Break Your Little Heart
  2. Superchick- Wishes
  3. Plain White T's- A Lonely September
  4. NeverShoutNever!- Liar Liar
  5. La Roux- Bulletproof
  6. The All-American Rejects- Straightjacket Feeling
  7. Secondhand Serenade- It's Not Over
  8. Hollywood Undead- Black Dahlia
  9. Taylor Swift- Breathe
  10. Taylor Swift- A Perfectly Good Heart
And this song wasn't originally on there because I had never heard it, but it was brought up by a friend of mine so you can listen to the newly added "Song For The Dumped" by Ben Folds Five here or read the lyrics by clicking here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails