So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Believe In Me, I'm Sad And Blue

"If you love someone, you are willing to give up everything for that person. When they love you back, they wont ask you to."


Everyone keeps asking if I'm okay. The answer is no. No, I'm not okay. Can I complain? Can I please just...rant for a second? Because I am not okay. I miss summer, and I miss being happy, and more than anything in the world right now, I need a hug. I feel empty, shriveled up, and numb. Like there is nothing to me except for this sadness and him, and I imagine this is how an old person who has lost everything would feel. I'm messed up, and I don't know how to be fixed. Nothing is helping. Help me?

Well, I don't know what to say except that anyone who thinks they know what is right for someone, you don't. No one knows except for that person. Sure, you can pretend to care but when it comes down to it, it's your actions that will be the real deal breaker. If you want respect, you have to earn it.

Simply put, I feel sick, and I need an escape. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails