So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

We Conquered In The Sun But We Lived In The Shade

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I don't know where Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday went but wherever they were headed they went fast. I'm going to Michigan in 2 days. TWO DAYS! It's crazy for me because it's such a weird feeling. I don't want to leave Phoenix but I miss home because living out of only 7 different outfits is absolutely horrendous. I'm going to miss it here so much though. (Insert sad face here).

I know this is rather random, but my earliests childhood memory is looking up at a tall flight of stairs as an infant barely able to walk. Though there were really only about 26 stairs (which I admit is a lot more than usual), to me there looked to be about a hundred. I don't know why I remember this and nothing else, but it seems to me that it's a waste of the first couple years of life if you don't remember anything. Our brains have a funny way of processing things, and I guess this is just one of them, but as we grow older do we remember more of our childhood or less? It seems to me that it's more because at your age climbs your curiousity grows and finally you start to dig for answers.


"There will come a day when you'll want to give up on this life and everything else. When that day arrives, save yourself some trouble and don't do a thing. Just take a nap."

I always make a wish before blowing out a candle. Even the kitchen ones you get at the Yankee store that smell like Vanilla or Apple Crisp. It's so sad to let a fire die, any fire, so you may as well get something good out of it.

Oh! I'm working on writing a new book. My last one was pretty successful and I love to write so I thought why not? It's called Avant et Apres. You can read it by clicking on the link below:
It's in the development stages right now, so bare with me. I try to write everyday but since you read my blog you know that always doesn't happen. Even on here.

I have a lot to do today, so I'm going to end this post here, but check back later for more. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the rest of your lovely Thursday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails