So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunlight Warms My Face Only In Dreams Of You.


"We are all unusual and tragic and alive."


Sometimes on days when I'm really bored or I wake up earlier than usual like I did today, I will sit here and read through the posts I have written in the past. Every now and then I'll come across something I wrote and not even remember writing it. Not believe that I wrote it because, no, I couldn't have written something so good, could I? But I always wonder what other people think when they read the stuff I write. So tell me, what are you thinking of when you read about my life? Do you think I'm messed up? Do you think I'm living the dream? Do you think my life is crazy? Empty? Upside down? Or do your thoughts flutter back to your own life and you think about the things you've done that brought you to where you are today. We are all so selfish in many ways, but it's not always a bad thing. Sometimes you need to think about yourself to live a successful, happy life, and that's okay. You deserve it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails