So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Shot At Happiness It Never Did Exist

"How I wish you could see the potential,
the potential of you and me.
it's like a book elegantly bound 
but in a language that you can't read just yet."
-I Will Possess Your Heart, Death Cab For Cutie

I hate having to pretend everything is so perfect all of the time because it's not. I'm glad I get to have Fitness For Life so I can go in the weigh room three times a week on top of cheer practice. Since I never have time to eat I guess losing these 55lbs. is going to be a lot easier than I thought.

By the way, have I ever told you guys how much I love music? Every song I hear is so beautiful to me. It's like magic only real. I love it. What on earth would I do without it? I have no idea... It's so strange how smells can take you back in time to a distant memory that you didn't even know you remembered. The perfume I wore today reminded me of spring before life turned upside down and backwards. I didn't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I have to tell you again? Everything will turn out good. Okay?! And nobodys perfect at everything and nothing will ever be perfect. That's how life works and unfortunately it sucks. Your amazing the way you are Maggie.

-Your Partner In Crime and Your Bestest Friend(:

Related Posts with Thumbnails