So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll Sing You One Last Song And Then I'm Gone


I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I'm excited but I don't want to go. It's weird. And as a fair warning, this may be the last post I write for a while. 


(PAST POST) June 16th, 2009
Your whole life you've never taken shit from anyone and all of a sudden his apologies mean the world to you. Not because you've accepted his wrong doings, but because you have learned to work around them. Suddenly that wall you've spent so long building and perfecting is becoming a struggle to keep up with and is quickly coming down. You're in love, and you're enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails