So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, July 02, 2010

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control...I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.

J'ai tellement peur de partir et de te perdre, s'il te plait, n'oublies pas que je t'aime.


Today was a better day than the last two have been. I'm feeling okay. I got out of bed at a decent time, went to Pure Barre, took a shower, did my hair and makeup, and I'm going out tonight. I'm going on a boat with a friend to celebrate the 4th of July early since I'm leaving on Sunday. I think a fun night out with a friend, a fair, and cute boys are in order for my last few weeks in Michigan. For now I have to go get ready since I have a lot to do before I can even think about leaving this house. Sorry I'm being so boring lately! Love ya. xoxo.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails