So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When I Get Back Let's Disappear Without A Trace

I hate when your shampoo runs out and you don't notice until you get in the shower so you have to use someone else's until you can go out and buy more. I was forced to use Prell today and I swear it smells like a porta-potty that an overly perfumed grandmother just stepped out of. DISGUSTING! Now the smell is sticking to my hair and when ever I get a whif of it I seriously want to scrub my hair with bleach for an hour.

"You are who you are when no one is looking."


Anyways, now that I got that out of the way I wanted to ask you guys a question. Why is everyone so afraid of dying. It's a question that's been on my mind for a few days and it's really getting to me. One person told me it's because they are afraid that haven't fully lived their life. Well, if that's the problem then why didn't they? I know that when they day comes for me to die I will have no regrets. I am living the way I want to. If you are unhappy with your life then you should change something. No, don't shake your head and say "it's not that easy." I know it's not. But if you really want something you will find a way to make it happen. It really bothers me how people complain all the time about things or try to get their problems to sound a lot worse than they are so they out-do everyone else's. Take charge of your life or shut up about it. We all complain sometimes but there is no need to do it every second about every little thing. I mean, I know this might surprise you but I actually don't like listening to you go on and on about how dreadful your life is. Now yes, this is mostly a rant but you know it's true. In fact, if you aren't one of those people who complain all the time then you are probably just as tired of it as I am. I am just so sick of people needing a reason for doing everything in their lives. Do it because you want to. Because it's fun. Because it makes you happy. Just get out there, and just do it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails