So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Playing For An Audience Of One

A wise woman once posted on my Facebook wall:

‎"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children...ENDURE THE BETRAYAL OF FALSE FRIENDS...laughed with enthusiasm...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded."

"I am surrounded by influences,
but I have chosen to steer away
and make my own decisions because
I am me and that's all I will ever
be in life."
This, I'm sure was remind me that you don't need people in your life who bring you down, make fun of you, or argue with you about everything. You don't need the ones who try to make your "friendship" a competition. You don't need the people who complain about their own "issues" so often that they don't realize that you are upset, or lie to you over and over to make you feel sorry for them and then tell you they don't want you to feel sorry for them. You don't need them. I don't need them. No one does. Maybe they don't realize what they are doing, maybe they do. But what I know is that the more you go back to them, the more you egg on their behaivor, the more they will do what they are doing. We don't need to worry about these people, they will end up alone and that is when they will realize that they were doing something wrong. So live your life to the fullest and when you run into these people, just walk away.

I updated the post "Without You I'll Be Miserable At Best" so you can view the update by clikcing here. Also, I have added a new poll and some other fancy things to my blog. Once a week the picture included in my post will be captioned with a quote created by me. This is a temporary thing, only for summer, but if it's popular with you guys I'll keep it. I'm hoping my blog will continue to grow and spread across the interwebs. Thanks to all of my lovely readers and fans for the positive feedback that keeps me writing. I have yet to recieve one bad comment (knock on wood!). I love you guys so very much. As long as you keep reading, I'll keep writing. xoxo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails