So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Feeling Like A Star, You Can't Stop My Shine.

"This is our decision to live fast and die young."

I feel awesome. I just got a much needed and well deserved Vitamin C facial and deep tissue massage. Sigh. I wish I could have stayed at the spa forever but all good things must end I suppose. I am going to sleep good tonight, that is a given.

This morning I woke up and had that feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. School is creepin. I am seriously fighting going back to that place. I refuse. I've had such bad experiences there and I didn't want to say anything before because I absolutely hate running away from problems (I'd rather face them and say suck it) and that's what it seemed like I was doing. I now understand that that's BS because I deserve to be happy and I'm not happy there. So for now, I'm school shopping and trying to figure something out because Saginaw is a terrible place and I need to get out. Now.


On a happier note, this has been a wonderful week and I hope everything is going as well for everyone else. I sware I've been repelling drama like a shield of drama free bug spray or something. And when it does come to me I simply don't give a...care??? It's awesome. I just don't want to deal with people's crap anymore. So I won't. It's that simple.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails