So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Mornings Here And We're Still Caught Up In The Night

"If you look to the past
and see no mistakes, no enemies,
and no regrets, then you are certainly
doing something wrong."
I love that feeling of reading something or hearing it in a song and being able to relate with it so clearly. If I love something I want others to love it too, because that's in my natural instinct. So when I post something on here from a book, song, movie, etc. it's because I want you guys to have a change to enjoy it as much as I do. With that, I would like to share with you a song I've fallen in love with called "Light A Way" by He Is We. You can listen to it by clicking on the song title above in quotes. I'm excited to write today and though I don't have much to say, I feel that I can make a pretty sucessful post. I had an idea for a new blog, but I'm not quite sure it will catch on so I think I'm going to keep brainstorming until I come up with one that I am sure with be completely epic. Nothing but the best for my fabulous fans (: Now, for today, enjoy some pictures, quotes, and other fun things that will hopefully make you enjoy my blog just a tad bit more. Normally I'm against using pictures with words in them on here because it distracts from what the author is writing about but I think in this case it's ok because this is a laid back post and I'm not saying anything too important. <3



^^ Read this book. You won't be sorry.

UPDATE (12:01 A.M.)-
I would like like to add that I am highly dissapointed in the team that I used to cheer for. I've heard so many stories about how bad they are doing and I see a picture of their new uniforms and it makes me sad because...what happened!? They new uniforms aren't cute at all. I feel bad saying this because I loved my coach and I loved most of the girls who I cheered with on that team but I absolutely love my new team better and honestly, I'm glad I'm done with the drama that came along with that team.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails