So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bring Wings To The Weak And Bring Grace To The Strong... May All Evil Stumble As It Flies In The World.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO RACHAEL ANNE MILLS. GOD BLESS YOUR BELOVED SOUL AND ENJOY YOUR FIRST BAND CAMP AS THE BEST DRUM MAJOR THAT THE HERITAGE MARCHING HAWKS HAVE EVER SEEN. JE T'AIME MA BELLE.

In case you are wondering, dying my hair blonde has not impaired my ability to find deep philosophical meaning in all that I come across in life. In fact, in the shower (while inhaling the scent of coconut conditioner) I realized that there are only two things I have learned in these past 16 years of my life worth teaching to other people. The first (as morbid as it may sound) is that no matter who you are, life is going to screw you over at time point in time. The second is that Life. Goes. On. It's simple. Everyone is always trying to find "the meaning of life" when really, there isn't one. You do what you have to do to survive, and then you die. Sure you come across some things in between there that you smile over and that make you feel great but there's not a meaning of life other than what you are making it. That's my opinion anyway. I'm not telling any of you that you have to share this belief with me because I absolutely hate when people do that but to me it makes sense. It's not a bad thing and I'm not saying life is pointless because it truly is a beautiful thing but it's not as magic filled as one may think. I hope I didn't bring any good moods down with this post, those weren't my intentions what so ever and I apologize if I did, but you guys should know by now that I say what is on my mind and nothing less. I love that you guys continue to read what I write and I am happy to announce that I have started the first chapter to my new book. No, there's no title picked out yet and no, I don't have the story line plotted out per every detail but I will say this: it's going to be absolutely ah-mazing.

"Beautiful things often happen when you just don't know anymore."
<3


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails