So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Far Past These Roads There Is A Place Where All Our Precious Dreams Remain

Pablo Picasso once said, "The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"
John Lennon said, "You're all geniuses, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like."
Both of those quotes are random and unnecessary, with no point to them what so ever, but they were cool so I wanted to share them with you guys. I'm guessing the people who read this don't do it for spiritual enlightenment or to find the meaning of life...you probably just like what I have to say, or are really really bored. Either way, I life sharing stuff that I find interesting because if I don't tell you, then who? 

I've been putting off writing this post all day, simply because I didn't know what I would say. Still don't. Honestly, there's not much to say today. I went to a crazy party, had fun, came home with an insane headache from the concussion. Other than that, it was a rainy boring day. I had to write something though because I'm leaving for a month, and I don't know how often I will be able to stop in and say hello. I've been thinking of ways to make this more interesting, since I don't have many readers but I've been starting to wonder, do I even need to? I can't decide. I made an ad but it made my blog look child-like and less artistic so I'm taking it down as soon as I publish this post. Sorry if you liked it, but it's just not working for me. I love you guys, and keep reading because a blog isn't a blog if no one reads it. xoxo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails