So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

This Time, It's Sink or Swim

GRADUATION DAY!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2010

In honor of my lovely senior friends graduate friends, I am writing this post in school colors (: I am so proud of everyone who graduated and showed our school who's boss. Because, let's be honest, our school does a fabulous job of helping people graduate by the fact that no one can stand to spend one more year in that craphole. So, YAY! Everyone pushed on through and got their diplomas. Congrats! I can't wait for the day when I am walking across that stage, when I can haul butt out of Michigan. WOOT!  Also, I would just like to say that I am extremely proud of my brother who graduated today, and was practically glowing in the post ceremony pictures. I love you bro, and can't wait to see you succeed in life.

Tomorrow I guess Nouvel starts exams. So, good luck to all you...uh...Panthers? I don't know what that mascot is. Ha. But I love you all! And today was a greeeat day. I loved it. My sister's visiting from Arizona, my grandparens are visiting from New York, and everyone is just happy. The big party is in less than 2 days now, and the guest list contines to grow. Im so excited! Hopefully I'll have time to write about it Sunday before I have to take my last exams.

Well anyways. thank you (as always) for reading, and have a good night.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails