So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

They Had Breakfast Together, But Two Eggs Don't Last Like The Feeling of What He Needs.

Wow, it feels like it's been FOREVER. I've been super busy with exams and such I haven't been able to post, but really it's been less than a week. I'm so used to writing a post everyday though, it feels like a year. So how is everyone? I hope you guys didn't miss me too much. Ha, just kidding! But really, I hope someone reads this, and I'd like to think that whoever does was upset that I didn't update. It's been a craaazy week. I finished 4 of 5 of my exams and I have the last one (Algebra) tomorrow. I'm a bit worried but not too bad. I'm just happy to get it over with. Anyways, I'm going to go finish watching Pretty Little Liars (for the second time) so I hope you enjoy this magical picture as much as I did. Hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails