So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

There's A Lot That You Don't Notice When You Read Between The Lines

Sometimes things happen that you just have to let go of. I know this as well as anyone, but, honestly, I have a problem with this. See, the philosophy of American culture is that if something doesn't go your way you ignore it. NO, the right way to do it is to acknowledge it and get over it. That way you can move on happily, without having to stress over it for the rest of your life. I mean, sure you will be bothered every now and then still but I imagine it's so much easier on your heart and soul.



These last few days have been amazing. I had so much happen that I don't even know what to write about. Over all it was an eventful start to an amazing weekend. A lot happened, but if I need to I will write about it in a different post. I am sorry tired and I just forgot to mention that not only did I stay up until 5am Friday morning, I also had to wake up super duper early this morning to help with Bri's family garage sale. SO, I am extremely tired. Besides, it's already past 11 o'clock here now, and I'm sensing another late night, but not one that will be spent blogging. Thanks for reading though, I appreciate it. XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails