So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, June 21, 2010

I've Got 5 Fingers On Each Hand For Every Mistake That I've Made

I have a feeling this blog is pretty unread but that doesn't bother me too much, I know there are at least four people read and that's enough to keep me writing. Today I woke up at 5am to go work out at the Pure Barre studio with my friend Bri. It was hard as hell, and the hardest workout I've done in awhile but it was fun too and I feel great. Wednesday is my next class there and I really can't wait for it. It's the kind of workout where if you go regularly and eat reasonably you are guaranteed to lose weight, and fast. It has a little bit of cardio, but basically it's like a mix of Pilates and extreme stretching along with weights and leg exercises on a ballet barre. Plus they play amazing music that keeps you pumped and motivated. It's great. If you have a studio in your area and are looking to lose weight or do something fun with a friend highly recommend it. You can look at everything right here, and search for studios near you as well as sign up for classes if you want to. Now I think I'm going to take a well deserved shower and get ready for the rest of my day. Thanks for reading (and check out that website, seriously, the weight will melt off of you, promise!)
(:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails