So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Forever And A Day

I'm so happy that I will be able to get out of here for awhile, and this time, though I know I'm coming back, there is a feel of permanence to it. It's so close to being time for me to leave Michigan and I have never been more excited about anything in my whole life. I plan on hanging out with everyone and everything this summer and anning and swimming under the hot Arizona sun is going to be one of the highlights.

I'm loving everything about today. It was such a good day, and, dispite having to wait another day for my sister to come back, everything went right. I feel like days like these should happen more often, ya know? And lately, they have been. I have no direction in my life and I've never been happier.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails