So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Not A Stranger, No, I Am Yours.

NO! IT IS NOT OKAY THAT YOU MADE ANOTHER KARATE KID MOVIE!

"If you be my star, I'll be your sky,
you can hide underneath me, and come out at night.
When I turn jet black, and you show of your light,
I live to let you shine."


I absolutely love the time of day, er, well, night where the house is completely dark and everyone is sleeping except me. I used to hate it. I mean, as a little girl I always felt so alone at night in the dark when I knew I was the only one awake but as a chronic insomniac I got used to it. It's now my favorite part of the 24 hours I am forced to endure every day. I can read, write, treat my ears to my iPod or even obsessively update facebook (which I do often).

I saw this quote today and it said "Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it." HOW TRUE IS THAT? Well, my brother is gone for the night. He took his truck and went who knows where, and dad had to work late, so it was just me and mom tonight. It was fun, but exausting. And it was her turn to pick the dinner place so that kind of sucked but I enjoyed the bonding time, ya know?

So we went shopping. Yes, shopping. I bought a purse and sunglasses and I know I always say this when I buy something but they honestly and truly really were necessities. Now that I have been driving all the time I need to protect my eyes so I don't get in an accident. It's really hard to see sometimes without them and my other pair broke beyond the wearing point so I needed new ones. And as for the purse, well, I needed somewhere to put those sunglasses and my keys and now I have to carry my wallet everywhere in case I get pulled over. So really, it was all necessary. Plus, the bag is really super cute.

Eh, I'm bored with writing so I'm going to go facebook until my eyes get too heavy to look at the screen then I'm going to enjoy some quality time with mah pillow. Thanks for reading, and don't for get to check out the poll over there ---->>

Love you all! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails