So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Not Broke I'm Just Broken Hearted

This past weekend was just amazing. Of course, like I wrote earlier, I had my party on Friday. It went well, and I don't think anyone was able to stop laughing during most parts. Saturday the girls and I drove to the beach in Caseville. It was a long drive and I was very irritated that it took so long but we had a lot of fun and it was a really relaxing. It truly was an amazing day. When we got back home, Bri and I went straight to a party on the other side of town and we had fun there too. It was pretty crazy, but nothing bad happened so I had a good time. Then, today, I went to the Eddy Band concert with Bri and Mama Trisha and met up with my parents there. Then I went home with my parents. I'm exhausted from everything because it was such a long weekend, but I wouldn't change anything, and sleep isn't that important anyways. I do need to catch up on some sleep though, but not tonight because I have Pure Barre early tomorrow morning. My birthday is on Tuesday, and this whole week is going to be really busy. I leave on Thursday for vacation with my friend Bri and her family. I'm really excited for that, but also nervous for some reason. I need to relax though, and I think spending 6 days on the beach with my best friend sounds pretty relaxing to me. I'm going to bed now, but I just wanted to stop in and say hi to you guys and let you know that I did have fun this weekend. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week. Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails