So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

These Lungs Have Sung This Song For Too Long

Doctor visits are always fun. Especially when they tell you that you'll be contagious for 3 more weeks, right? Greeeeeaaaatttt.


So this weekend will be a lot of crazy planning for my brother's grad party. I'm really excited because I absolutely adore a party of any kind and I'm sure this will be no exception. Family is coming from all over for this shindig and from what I know a ton of his friends are coming as well. It's going to be amazing. The best part? My sister, brother in law, and niece are coming as well, all the way from Arizona. YES! I think it's going to be a great weekend, I just have to get through this next boring week first! Also happeneing next weekend, I get my green slip to get my level one drivers liscence, which I already earned by passing my teat, but I have to complete three more supervised drivers before I actually get it. AND my parents are going to be meeting one of my best friends, Drake. I'm uber happy. I probably wont update a lot this week because I'm going to be really busy, and if I do they will be really short posts, which I am sorry about. But does anyone even read this thing? I don't get any comments or anything. Oh well, I enjoy writing, and I guess that's the best part (:

IF you do happen to be reading thing, thank ya very much. I lovveeee you. aha.
I'm gonna jump in the shower and then get ready for a loooooong day. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails