So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm Such A Fool For Loving You


Today was a beautiful day. The perfect day for swimming, and sprinklers, and drinking frozen lemonade while laying on a hammock. Unfortunately, I was doing none of those things. I was inside helping my parents redo the garage from building to painting, to placing carpet. It was hot, and I was tired, it was terrible. I really don't mean to complain, but it just was not fun at all. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm really hoping it will be another fabulous day so I can relax in the sun.

My sister, brother in law, and niece are coming on Wednesday, and I'm so excited. I seriously cannot wait at all. I want it to come faster so I'm trying to make time go faster by doing "fun" things. So right now, I'm sitting here watching "So You Think You Can Dance" auditions and typing this blog. Although, I really should sleep and since sleep seems to make time go faster than anyting else and is also muchly needed. So, I think that's what I will do. So goodnight, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails