So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Your Sad Eyes They Don't Keep Me Alive



I'm not going to write what I want you to see, I'm going to write what I need to say. Sure I have a sense of what's right and wrong, but just because something isn't beauty queen perfect doesn't mean it shouldn't be shared. I guess it hurts to know that when I'm down and at my worst the people I thought cared are really going to turn me away, but I'm glad I learned this now before it before it became too late. I really am not sure who to go to for help anymore since the few adults I thought I could trust proved me wrong and the others are 2,846 miles away, but I'm getting through this and I'm going to be okay.
When people are changing left and right you depends on the solid objects to stay the same. The nightstand next to your bed, the phone in the kitchen, the couch you sit on while you watch TV. When those change, you have absolutely nothing to rely on. What happens when the couch breaks and it's replaced? What happens the the phone's battery dies for the last time and you can't use it anymore? What happens when you re-decorate and the nightstand you've had for so many years suddenly doesn't match your room anymore? The pain you feel, the loss...it's temporary. Then you move on. Life is a lot simpler than you may think, you just can't ever give up. Because giving up? Well that's just dumb. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails