So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't Turn Away, Just Take My Hand

It's easy to judge someone, but it's exhausting to constantly be around people who don't like you every single weekend. When you work hard at being yourself- as you have always been taught to do- your character is always at risk of being judged. You make 10 good decisions that go unnoticed, and what sticks out, what matters most is the one bad decision you have made. I'm not sure if this is just one case of people who don't like me or if I truly cannot do anything right, but whatever it is is wearing me down immensely. It feels like I can't do anything right. I used to be so good at everything but lately it seems as though everything I do ends up backfiring no matter how good I feel about it. There is a constant wetness to my eyes, a layer of tears always screaming to escape but I can't cry. I have to be strong because even if they don't like me, I like them and I don't want to ruin that. Besides, I don't want to ruin my eyeliner.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails