So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

We All Want To Know How It Ends


To tell you the truth I've been avoiding everything. Every feeling I don't want to feel, I've been pushing away until it eats me away from the inside out. I don't want to live this way, it's not by choice, it's just a habit I've developed over the years. A strategy to stay calm, cool, and collected. The problem is? It's working. I don't want to be the girl that keeps crying over the same things, but I can't bottle these things up anymore, and I'm not even going to try. I need to learn how to admit that things bother me, and I'm going to start now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails