So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

You Gave Me Roses And I Left Them There To Die

Winter makes me so sad. I think that's why I tend to write more this time of year. It's hard to write when you're happy since inspiration is at a low for me, but in winter when I'm on the edge of breaking it's so easy to write.
Today I went back and visited my middle school. It was so different than when I left that it kind of made me sad. I don't know how kids are doing there, and I wonder if it's a better school than it was when I was there, because I was never happy there. I hope other kids are okay there. If not, then that makes me sad. There is so little hope for humanity these days, it's getting hard to trust people with my future. I guess I will just take care of it myself. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails