So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

My Life Has Become A Boring Pop Song And Everyone Is Singing Along.

"Running was the only thing on my mind, and the only thing I wanted to do. If I walked for a short moment I started to run again. I wanted to run away from everything I've ever known, anyone Id ever loved. I needed to get away. I had to get away fast before reality pulled me back. I didnt want to belong anywhere, I wanted to be a figment of someones imagination. I wanted to disappear from this earth, I wanted to stop living, I wanted to stop existing. But really all I wanted was someone to wrap there arms around me. I wanted someone to tell me they loved me and wanted to be with me. Thats all I've ever wanted. Now that's exactly what I have..."


It's so hard to believe that only two years ago I was an empty shell. Unhappy, dark, trapped. Two years ago I felt insane and wanted nothing to do with myself. I wanted so badly to get out of my skin. Today, two years later, I am the happiest I have ever been. It took so much time and energy and a lot of hard work to get where I am today but it was all worth it. I'm slowly starting to love myself again. My whole life I have been trying to figure out who I am, and even though I'm pretty sure I'll never quite know who that is I'm happy with the person I am becoming. I've learned so much about who I am and who I want to be, and it's really paying off.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails