So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Waiting To Turn Your Tears Into Roses





"Then, I turned around and walked to my room and closed my door and put my head under my pillow and let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be."

Not much to write about for today since I slept 15ish hours last night and didn't wake up until about 3:30pm. I guess I can talk about how sore I am, seeing as my abs feel like I broke a few ribs, but I know that is just from the Pure Barre. It's a good kind of hurt though, like the kind that makes you feel good, not the emotional kind of unbearable pain.

I had a weird dream last night. I don't even remember all of it but I remember dreaming about it before, so it felt so real. There was a meeting and I had flip flops on but that wasn't allowed. There were a lot of people there that I knew, but I wanted to get away so I sneaked out. I went to the school into this room that really exists even outside of dreamland except, in real life the rooms is at my house and it's really dirty and in the basement. Anyways some people followed me and we never got caught and I remember thinking in the dream "this moment will just be another story someday" which is a quote from a book I read a few months ago and forgot about. It was all so weird and disorienting and when I woke up I noticed the light was all wrong and realized how long I really slept. Tonight my family is having a "cooperative dinner" which means everyone has to contribute something. Since I only eat salad these days, I guess that's what I'm going to make. Today was boring, and I'm sorry there was nothing interesting to write about but I'm going on a date tomorrow with a very cute guy so I will actually have something to write about after tomorrow night. If you read this whole thing, you are amazing and I really truly thank you. Now go enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails