So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Story of my life.


"I'm not really ladylike and I find it difficult to hold onto people that mean a lot to me. I'm bad at recieving compliments but they make me smile. Sometimes I think about what it's like to feel infinite, or alive at least. I can't remember the last time I wasn't nervous and there are probably a lot of girls just like me but this is how I feel and I'd like to think you care."

Well, I've been sick at home for a week now with mono. A WEEK. A girl like me could go insane after a week alone. And from what I can tell it will be 6-8 more weeks before I fully recover. Booo!
:( Whatever, I've been watching Harry Potter and sipping on banana flavored slurpees all week, so I'm happy dispite the extreme exaustion. Eh.

Anyways, I'll be writing about once a week, and I'll put a cool graphic in each post. Awesome, yeah? See you guys next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails