So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Dreamed a Dream in Time Gone By

I once said my aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read, and I suppose that's still true. I aspire to be a teacher, a leader, a writer, and a hero, but those things aren't part of my story yet. This book of life that belongs to me is a long one and I'd like to say I've written it well, but I'm not so sure I have. No matter though. This chapter of adolescents is closing and I'm okay with that, but I'm closing this blog a long with it. I've let it go and haven't been writing anyways, which is why I'm sure seeing this post at all with be surprising to some and a jog of memory that this blog even exists to others. The next chapter in my life? College. And another blog. But for now, I will sit back, enjoy senior year, and hold on to God as my #1 amidst all of the stressors in my life.

Thanks for reading, and thank you to those who have sent me endless emails over these past 2 years. They've been good.

2 comments:

kg said...

Love your writing... will look for the next blog.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful and I am so proud of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails