So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

In Memory Of What We Used To Call In Love

And I said I wouldn't leave and the promise was loud but the walls are prodding at my heels and propelling me on. I've lost my voice in this mess but It didn't matter, with each coming day brought a muting of laughter. I wasn't loud enough, you say, I don't care at all, but it's lies. I cared too much. Each step brings more scratch to my throats and more dryness to my tongue, and suddenly without realization I'm gone. I won't look back until I hear you screaming my name, I need you in pain to know you care. So chase me, I dare you. Ask me and I'll come back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails