So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Let's Gather Like Storms For The War

10 Underground Facts About Moi.
1. My boyfriend is my absolute best friend. I met him 6 days before my first day at a new school and we were friends right away. We're so much a like it's insane. Sadly, he lives 45 minutes away, but we're lucky to go to the same school and I see him as much as I can on weekends and breaks.
2. I wish I was better at sports. I've been a cheerleader since I was seven with a mix of dance and gymnastics through the years, but when it comes to sports involving balls I'm neither coordinated nor athletic.
3. I already have my wedding planned. Dream dress, music, color scheme. I've been planning it since five, and I have no idea if it's going to pan out the way I plan, but that's okay with me. 
4. My favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. I read the whole books series in one week during the summer, and the show is even better than the books even though it's completely different. "Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret."
5. I don't have it all figured out. I constantly worry about the future, what my financial situation will be, where I'll live, if I'll be able to move out of state. Quite frankly, it terrifies me.
6. My biggest fear is being alone. I love cats, but I would never want to be a cat lady. I can't even walk into 7-11 by myself without feeling completely paranoid until I leave.
7. I'm good at baking. I'm completely intuitive about it. I don't follow recipes, I throw stuff in and hope it tastes good, and somehow it always does. In middle school I had five orders in one month of people who wanted to pay me to make them cakes for their birthday, and I love it when people compliment on my baked goods.
8. Chuck E. Cheese is one of my favorite places to hang out. It's fun to feel like a kid for a couple hours. I don't care if I'm surrounded by 4-year-olds for a day, it's nice to get a pizza with friends, stock up on tokens and play games for a day. 
9. I don't remember what my natural hair color is. I've been dying my hair since 5th grade, and though I can see my roots from time to time, I don't know what I look like with a full head of my natural hair color.
10. I love it when people tell me I look/act/think just like my sister Liz. I have looked up to her for as long as I can remember, and I strive to be like her. I'm not sure if she knows this, but she's my hero, and the adult I trust most in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails